Grilled Cheese with Barbecue Meat
4 SandwichesBack to recipe
- Garlic butter, or any finished butter you prefer
- 8 slices of bread - sour dough, French country white, rye, wheat
- 8 slices of cheese - sharp Cheddar, Gouda, Havarti, Provolone, Swiss
- 8 ounces of your choice of barbecue meat - pulled pork, sliced tri-tip, grilled chicken
- Set Griddle to low heat.
- Butter up the exterior pieces of each slice of bread with garlic butter.
- On the bread side that does not have butter, stack up your favorite cheese, your meat of choice and then another slice of cheese and top with the other bread slice – butter side up.
- Put the sandwiches on your griddle (you may have to do this a couple of times depending on the size of your griddle). Flip the sandwich when the lower piece of cheese has melted. Take the sandwich off the griddle when all the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted.