- 1 small head cabbage, cored and grilled, if desired
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeņo pepper, seeded and cored, finely minced
- 1/2 jicama, peeled and thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon P.S. Flavor!? Creole Kitchen, or kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon P.S. Flavor!? Citrus Spice, or 1 teaspoon lime zest
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- If you decide to grill the cabbage, quarter, lightly brush with olive oil and grill until slightly charred. Remove from grill and cool; thinly slice into shreds. If not grilling, simply shred the cabbage.
- Place the shredded cabbage, red and yellow bell peppers, red onion, jalapeño and jicama (if using) in a stainless mixing bowl.
- Make the vinaigrette: Combine the remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl and mix with a Mix-Stir until evenly blended. Pour the vinaigrette over the vegetables and toss until evenly blended.
- Adjust seasoning with additional kosher salt, if desired.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.