Garlic Butter Recipe
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
- 3 gloves of garlic, mashed into a paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon white or black ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Place the butter in a bowl and leave at room temperature until it is soft. Add the other ingredients a little at a time and thoroughly mix and taste until it reached the level of garlic intensity you like.
NOTE: We found that adding all the garlic paste made the butter way too garlicky.
Keep refrigerated or freeze.