- 1 seedless orange, unpeeled and cut into chunks
- 1 apple, unpeeled and cut into chunks
- 1 12-ounce bag of fresh cranberries
- 1/2 - 1 cup of granulated sugar
- Place the orange, apple and cranberries into a food processor and process at high speed until all of the fruit is pulverized.
- Put the fruit mixture into a bowl and add the sugar (use less sugar to retain the bite of the cranberries or more sugar for a sweeter cranberry sauce). Mix well.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight, allowing the sugar to draw out the flavor of the fruit and fully dissolve.
- Stir and serve.