Fennel, Red Onion and Orange Salad
4 ServingsBack to recipe
For the Dressing:
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon capers
For the Salad:
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fennel tops
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, peeled, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber (I used a Kirby)
- 4 cups red leaf lettuce, washed, dried and torn into bite sized pieces, about 1 small head
- Orange slices for garnish
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together.
- Place salad ingredients in large bowl.
- Toss with dressing.