Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, washed with skin on and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Place baking sheet in the oven and heat oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Take the baking sheet out of the oven and dump the potato mixture onto the hot pan and spread into a single layer.
- Place the baking sheet back in the oven and roast the potatoes for 45-55 minutes, flipping occasionally until the potatoes are crisp and golden.
- Remove from the oven, place the potatoes into a serving dish, sprinkle with parsley and serve.