Greek Salad with Cucumber, Kalamata Olives and Feta Cheese
- 1 English cucumber, cut lengthwise and sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Roma tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 20 Kalamata olives
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- In a large bowl, mix together the cucumber, red onion, Roma tomatoes, bell pepper and olives.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, oregano and honey. Taste and add salt and pepper, if needed.
- Pour most of the dressing over the salad and gently toss (keeping some dressing on reserve). Add the feta and drizzle the rest of the dressing over the salad.