Cranberry Jalapeno Salsa
Serving size 1/4 cup, 10 ServingsBack to recipe
- 1-2 fresh jalapeño peppers
- 1 bag fresh cranberries, rinsed
- 1 small onion, cut in quarters and peeled
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, washed and torn into pieces that will fit in the food processor
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Seed and roughly chop jalapeños. Wear gloves to avoid your hands getting hot.
- Place all ingredients in food processor fitted with steel blade. Pulse until well blended. Can be made several days ahead and refrigerated.
*Exchanges: 1/2 carbohydrate