Cilantro Ranch Pasta Salad
- 1 pound of pasta (gemelli is my favorite)
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 4 slices of bacon, crumbled
- 16 ounces cilantro ranch dressing (see below)
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
Cilantro ranch dressing:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 jar of green salsa
- 1 packet of dry ranch dip mix
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- Squeeze of lime
- Grilled chicken
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cubes
- Make the dressing: Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Prepare pasta until al dente, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Stir the cilantro ranch dressing into pasta and then add in toppings and toss together.
- Add in any extras as you desire!