Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup Frank's Original RedHot® Sauce (or similar hot sauce)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced (more if garnishing)
- Tortilla chips and celery for dipping
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients until they are thoroughly combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a large casserole or baking dish (9x9 dish or 2-quart baking dish) and spread evenly.
- Bake until the dip is warmed through, approximately 20-25 minutes. The dip should just start to brown around the edges.
- Sprinkle with additional green onions if desired and serve with celery and tortilla chips.