For the Salad
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and sprouts thinly sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup dried tart cherries, chopped
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
For the Dressing
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/8 cup chopped chives
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together the Brussels sprouts, apple, pine nuts, dried cherries and Parmesan.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients together until fully combined.
- Drizzle half of the dressing over the Brussels sprout salad and mix together.
- Let the salad sit at room temperature for approximately 15 minutes, taste and add additional dressing if needed.
- Serve, keeping additional dressing on reserve to add as needed.