Creamy Avocado Dip
- 2 medium avocados, chopped
- 1/2 cup full fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 medium jalapeņo, seeded and minced (for less heat - use 1/2 jalapeņo)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (not a packed 1/4 cup - loose)
- Serve with tortilla chips, bell pepper strips or other raw vegetables
- In a food processor, process avocados, Greek yogurt, fresh lime juice, Dijon mustard, jalapeño, and salt until smooth, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and stir in cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips or raw vegetables.