Are you a Cutco Owner?
As a Cutco Owner you may have access to special offers and benefits.I'M NEW TO CUTCO I OWN CUTCO
Or find a sales representative, who can offer personal service, a demonstration and special offers.
Sharpen your CUTCO straight-edge knives.
Sharp knives, it's CUTCO Cutlery's signature. You'll be sharpening your straight-edge knives like a pro with CUTCO's new sharpener and step-by-step instructions. It's easy. Whether your straight-edge knives need a light touch up or serious sharpening, CUTCO's sharpener will leave your knives sharp and ready for the next use.
- Made in America
- Overall length6-7/8"
1. Place Sharpener on a sturdy, flat surface.
2. Holding the knife in your hand, securely grip the handle of the Sharpener with the opposite hand, making sure index finger and thumb are wrapped under handle for safety.
3. Place the heel of the knife blade in the center of the sharpening inserts so the cutting edge is resting at the bottom of the V-shaped slot.
4. Keeping the knife perpendicular to the top of the sharpener, slightly angle the tip of the knife down. Using light pressure, pull the blade slowly toward you from heel to tip. Never back and forth. Lift up on the handle of the knife as you approach the curved portion of the blade following the blade edge contour to sharpen all the way out to the tip. Repeat for 5 to 7 strokes.
5. Using very light pressure, repeat the action for 2 additional strokes to further refine the edge.
6. Steel filings will be created from the sharpening strokes. After sharpening carefully hand wash the knife. Then, using a damp paper towel, clean the filings from the sharpener and work surface.
NOTE: This sharpener is not water tight and should not be placed in the dishwasher.
To keep your straight-edge knives sharp.
Call For Service
|Call to Order