Sharpening & Repair
All CUTCO products are covered with the Forever Guarantee. CUTCO knives will remain sharp for many years, but after extended use they may need to be factory sharpened.
In Home Sharpening
Have your Vector Sales Representative sharpen your CUTCO knives in the comfort of your home.
Send us your well-used CUTCO. We'll sharpen and refresh your knives and mail them back.
Broken tip? Mail any CUTCO product for repair services.
CAUTION: When covering product, avoid using tape directly on the blades and handles. When shipping product, do not use padded envelopes.
- Please be sure to properly clean the product prior to packaging.
- To ensure the safety of everyone who handles your shipment, it is important the blades be well protected. Cover the entire blade and tip of the knife with cardboard (cereal box cardboard works well). Avoid using tape directly on the blades and handles.
- Place them in a cardboard box with extra packing material to keep them secure during shipping.
- DO NOT SHIP KNIVES IN PADDED ENVELOPES.
- Insure your package for its current retail value and save your receipt. CUTCO is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Attach any money due to your printed confirmation.
The cost for sharpening service is free however there is a nominal return shipping/handling fee.
|4 or more
Please make your check payable to CUTCO and attach it to your printed confirmation.
CUTCO Cutlery Sharpening/Repair
322 Houghton Avenue
Olean, NY 14760
CUTCO Cutlery Returns
2172 Wyecroft Rd, Unit #1
Oakville, ON L6L 6R1
CUTCO Visitors Center
1040 East State Street
Olean, NY 14760
After your CUTCO is received in Olean, please allow 2 to 3 weeks for the processing and return of your products. You may call Customer Service at 1-800-828-0448 for a time estimate.
CUTCO knives with straight edges require periodic sharpening to maintain optimum performance. We recommend using our CUTCO Sharpener to touch up the edges as soon as you notice the knife beginning to dull. You may also send these knives back to CUTCO for factory-fresh sharpening.
These products have a unique edge configuration: a three-way cutting edge with a concave grind. They are designed to stay sharp for many years under normal household use. When they need sharpening, do not use the CUTCO Sharpener or any other sharpening service. It will ruin the special edge. Send them back to CUTCO and we will put a factory-fresh edge on each knife.
Proper product care will help ensure your knives will remain sharp for many years.
Should you have further questions please call CUTCO Customer Service, 1-800-828-0448
or e-mail us.